Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I am ready for my New Delhi, India flight, leaving in 7 hours (7:45 PM EDT 5/21/14)
Leaving out of Atlanta, GA as I am already on the road and will be for at least a few days after I return to Atlanta on June 20th.
This organized tour of the Indian Himalayas will include many new cultures, traditions and experiences and what is widely accepted as the highest motorable* pass in the world, at 18,500 feet. This altitude will be attainable thanks to the fuel injected intake system on the trusty Royal Enfield motorcycle.
I have not explored the usability of my Android phone for updating this blog and will be traveling light, so no netbook computer. Hopefully I can report progress here. If you want to make sure you get updates, as rare as they are, please send your Email addy to Digiamo@gmail.com if you are not sure you are already on my travel email list.

See you on the other side...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment